- The AICPA’s Auditing Standards Board (ASB) voted to finalize standards that would converge with standards issued in 2015 by the International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (IAASB). The standards are expected to expand the auditor’s report and make it more useful to investors.
- The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) issued 20 Accounting Standards Updates (ASUs) in 2018, including updates to ASC 842—Leases, various codification improvements and more.
- Our latest not-for-profit webinar provides a meaningful overview of the new accounting standard.
- The SEC recommends organizations should evaluate cyber frameworks and business processes to address cyber-related fraud risk and related controls
- In this on-demand webinar, Baker Tilly SOC specialists discuss some of the most significant changes to the criteria since the development of the SOC 2® report.
- Previous Next