- While the European Union (EU) has now formally approved Privacy Shield, will it stand up to judicial and political scrutiny? Privacy Shield itself is a mix of requirements
- This morning, the Privacy Shield rule was approved by the European Union (EU) with a target implementation date of next week. Compliance may require a change in operations.
- On June 28, 2016, the SEC released a proposed rule requiring all registered investment advisors (RIA's) to create and implement business continuity plans (BCP) and transition plans.
- On November 2, 2015, the Bipartisan Budget Act was passed, changing how partnerships will be audited by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for years beginning after December 31, 2017.
- The IRS has proposed new regulation targeting private equity managers looking to convert their management fee to an equity interest in hopes of being taxed at the lower long-term capital gain rate.
- Previous Next