- A liquidation may present several obstacles to be navigated by the organization, one such obstacle being the accounting.
- Fund managers are typically responsible for the preparation of financial statements of their underlying investment, in accordance with ASC 946, which requires the valuation of investments under ASC 820 – Fair Value Measurements.
- The AICPA Revenue Recognition Task Forces issued ASC 606 guidance related specifically to fund managers that should be considered when implementing the new revenue recognition standard.
- Included in this e-Book is valuable insight from the SEC Office of the Chief Accountant, as well as a comprehensive guide produced by Baker Tilly on how to effectively scrutinize internal controls over financial reporting beyond what most organizations are currently doing.
- As if the Internal Revenue Code, Treasury Regulations and federal courts didn’t make taxes complicated enough, hedge fund and PE managers must contend with the state laws regarding sourcing of income
- Previous Next