- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act’s international tax provisions change the way U.S. multinationals are taxed and will conduct business abroad as well as how foreign companies will handle U.S. business.
- Read about the ways hedge fund, private equity and alternative asset industries could be impacted by a number of tax provisions proposed by the House Ways and Means Committee’s comprehensive tax bill, the Tax Cuts and Job Act.
- The House issued the first draft of its tax reform bill, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, with major changes including cutting down the number of tax brackets, eliminating most itemized deductions and phasing out the estate tax.
- In the highly competitive world of hedge and private equity funds, how best to compensate premier talent can be both a daunting and complex balancing act.
- Businesses that meet the definition of a public business entity because their financial statements have to include, or be included, with the financial statements or financial information of other public companies can have more time to adopt the FASB's revenue recognition and lease accounting standards. The organizations can adopt the new standards at the same time as private companies, the FASB said in an update to U.S. GAAP.
- Previous Next