While IT security budgets continue to rise, executive management may not have a solid grasp on cybersecurity readiness or the organization’s overall security posture. It starts with understanding the organization’s attack surface (the internal and external footprint that can be an entry point for cyberattacks) and conducting comprehensive integrated security testing to help identify risk areas. In this discussion, we walk through several integrated security testing and cyber intelligence case studies that can be used to understand potential cyberattack scenarios and prioritize mitigation strategies at your organization.
Key learning objectives:
After watching this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe various threat modeling techniques.
- Identify how the various elements of integrated security testing can create a holistic view of an organization’s cyber risks.
- Apply criteria to determine how and what to prioritize, and where to dedicate resources, time and budget to enhance the organization’s security posture.
Who should attend?
- Information security executives, directors and managers
- Information technology executives, directors and managers
- IT audit professionals
- Senior management, IT or finance professionals involved in overseeing or managing cybersecurity risk, processes, policies and/or controls
For more information on this topic, or to learn how Baker Tilly specialists can help, contact our team.
"During Baker Tilly’s Aug. 21 2018, webinar, Advanced cyber intelligence techniques: Integrated security testing, only 12 percent of polled respondents indicated they belong to an organization that has adopted a holistic cybersecurity testing program."