- A first in a series of Baker Tilly articles exploring the impact of U.S. healthcare reform; An examination of The American Health Care Reform Act of 2017 proposed by the Republican Study Committee .
- Cybersecurity is one of the most urgent topics in business today. It seems that every week, there is a new story about a company’s data being breached with millions of customer records, payment card data, or lost trade secrets. The best-prepared companies are shifting their cybersecurity strategies from prevention, to implementing techniques that quickly detect breaches and limit the damage once a breach has been confirmed. What are the effective components of a modern cybersecurity management program? We consider five main components to improve cybersecurity effectiveness.
- Understand the nuances of internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR) for ASC 606 (revenue recognition), including transition methods discussed in this Financial Executives International (FEI) presentation.
- Modern business intelligence solution provides project analytics to track project health, leverage structured and unstructured data and improve financial operations
- Leading manufacturer advances traditional BI system, improves visibility of critical supply chain, marketing and warranty data.
- Previous Next