- MDC utilizes customized approach to develop both short and long term innovative initiatives spanning member experience, internal operation improvements & new market partnerships.
- FASB’s ASC 842 revises recognition of operating leases as assets. Government contractors should not see an unallowable interest component under the FAR 31.205 cost principles included in rent expense.
- The IRS released proposed regulations that modify several of the changes that were made to bonus depreciation by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- With the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act came positive tax changes for small businesses, and newly issued procedures from the IRS are making it even easier to take advantage of those changes.
- GSA implemented a rollout of one of the most important regulatory changes in recent history for Federal Supply Schedule contractors, learn more about the OLM rule and what to expect.
- Previous Next