- Discussion and presentations at the Mortgage Bankers Association’s (MBA) National Mortgage Servicing Conference & Expo 2017 were heavily centered on regulation: existing, in process, and future. Part of that discussion was whether the regulators and rules would disappear with the Trump Administration's deregulation push.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's engineering and construction M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. engineering and construction sector, including recent performance and M&A trends.
- The precision machined products industry consists of diversified manufacturing businesses producing highly engineered components to customer specifications using a variety of materials such as steel.
- Insurance organizations thought ASC 606 would have minimal impact on the industry because insurance contracts were out of scope, but as companies and accounting specialists delved into the standard, they discovered many insurance organizations have revenue streams that fall under the scope of ASC 606.
- Baker Tilly comprehensive written protest to the IRS carefully documented the client's position that helped save $1 million in excise tax.
- Previous Next