- In a recent EDUCAUSE blog post, Michael Hites, Chief Information Officer at Southern Methodist University, shares insights from a collaborative presentation conducted with Mike Cullen of Baker Tilly, on the ways institutions can assist their board professionals to understand the pertinent aspects of cybersecurity programs and collaboratively address cybersecurity risks.
- The passage of tax reform legislation provides life sciences companies with numerous opportunities for tax savings.
- Read our in-depth essential guidebook for the new leases accounting under ASC 842 to understand what your organization needs to do now.
- Chinese retrogression has pushed the EB-5 marketplace to emerging marketing, increasing the need for outsourced source of funds documentation.
- The current landscape in the insurance industry offers traditional insurers and InsurTechs a prime opportunity to provide enhanced customer experiences, new insurance offerings and streamlined processes.
- Previous Next