- Over the past several years, the IRS has increased its examination of tax-exempt organizations like some higher education institutions. With this comes some common issues, which Baker Tilly discusses here.
- The compensation and allowance practices in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) that favor expatriates
- Baker Tilly higher education and risk specialists have hosted a number of breakfast seminars at client institutions to discuss implementing internal audit to assess risk within the college or university.
- Leadership needs a strategic partner they can rely on to help foster an effective approach to managing risk, compliance, and the alignment of organizational strategy and operational tactics.
- This webinar will share how stakeholders throughout an institution can use various tools, including internal and external assessments, to improve the effectiveness of ERM.
- Previous Next