- The NAIC’s ORSA implementation subgroup recently completed a project which resulted in identifying and documenting best practices for sharing ORSA-related information among state regulators.
- Utilities have a wealth of data but may benefit from optimizing how it is communicated. Key performance indicators, trends and dashboards best measure performance and drive strategic goals.
- With a vote of 217-213, the House voted to repeal the Affordable Care Act and replace it with the American Health Care Act.
- As with past ACA insight, Baker Tilly tax and employee benefits specialists continue to keep their clients informed on significant healthcare reform proposals and enacted legislation.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, Mike Cullen, senior manager, and Meghan Farrell, senior consultant, presented the typical threat actors and vectors that institutions face, and how stakeholders throughout an institution can use various tools to improve the effectiveness of their cybersecurity program. They also discussed how institutions position risk mitigation strategies and how internal audit can serve as a resource.
- Previous Next