- The House of Representatives passed the American Health Care Act, a Republican bill intended to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act. The measure faces an uphill battle in the Senate.
- This HIPAA-focused white paper discusses how your organization can fine-tune its risk assessment within OCR guidelines.
- Game-changing technology in real estate offers tremendous benefits, but is not without risk. Learn more about the risks and actionable security precautions you can take during your development projects.
- The IRS continues to remind U.S. taxpayers (both individuals and entities) of their reporting requirements associated with foreign accounts and assets.
- The demand for increased transparency and accountability presents a challenge for businesses looking to strike a balance between comprehensive contract management practices and cost-effectiveness.
- Previous Next