- OMB issued an addendum to the Uniform Guidance on May 17, 2017. The amendment allows nonfederal entities an additional year to implement the Uniform Guidance requirements related to procurement.
- The institution received key documentation showing the recommended future state for the FFR reporting process, including a process flowchart with key internal control considerations and a detailed employee procedure document.
- Baker Tilly professionals assess the design of the research administration infrastructure and supply recommendations to strengthen the research support services offered now, and in the future.
- Baker Tilly helped the university redefine security administration roles and responsibilities to ensure appropriate controls and segregation of duties.
- Baker Tilly identified opportunities to strengthen the organization’s internal audit department's independence within the organization, better coordinate activities with other oversight entities, and perform project reviews at the completion of audit projects.
- Previous Next