- In this webinar, Baker Tilly reviews recent SOC for Cybersecurity and SSAE18 guidance and shares insights on how to approach both for 2017 and beyond.
- The first quarter of 2017 showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 5.5 percent, 4.6 percent and 9.8 percent, respectively, for the quarter.
- There were 41 transactions that closed in the Pittsburgh regional market during the first quarter of 2017, a decline of 28.1 percent from the 57 closed transactions in the prior quarter (Q4-2016).
- Does your firm have an annual compliance checklist of required filings and payments? Baker Tilly shares insights to stay organized and ensure the various federal, state and local business deadlines are met.
- Join Baker Tilly for a HIPAA and cyber-risk assessment focused webinar that helps senior living and healthcare providers uncover potential weaknesses in their security policies, processes and systems. The webinar also arms organizations with practical ideas for managing cyber and HIPAA risks.
- Previous Next