- ASC 606 requires additional consideration and documentation related to the transfer of control, including whether the transfer of control occurs over time or at a point in time.
- An interview with Susannah Baney, a Manager on Baker Tilly’s state and local government audit team, who served two years as a GASB Fellow.
- Budget time is starting for many Wisconsin governments and following Wisconsin State Statute Section 65.90 is a must for developing a compliant budget.
- By having a team of outsourced accounting specialists on standby, you can add significant scalability to your finance team by outsourcing specific functions — from data entry to finance director.
- In this webinar, Baker Tilly and Runzheimer discuss the new lease accounting standard, ASC 842, Leases, and the widespread impact of the new standard on their fleet.
- Previous Next