- Considering millennials have surpassed baby boomers as the largest generation in the American workforce, retention remains a hot topic.
- Baker Tilly and Deltek join together for a webinar around transformational M&A
- Baker Tilly’s annual midyear tax update discusses the status of tax reform and the ACA, trends and changes in state and local taxes as well as recent federal developments.
- The 2017 midyear tax update highlights details of the 2017 luxury auto depreciation and expensing deduction as well as a number of federal programs benefiting small businesses, including expansion of the R&D credit.
- The recent legislative session yielded many new tax developments in a number of states, including a credit extension in Illinois, new tax incentives in Maryland, a reduction in personal income tax in New York and a tax amnesty program in Virginia.
- Previous Next