- This on-demand Baker Tilly webinar covers an overview of the finalized NYS DFS cybersecurity law, specifically covering the two-year transition period that addresses implementing a successful vendor risk management program.
- Baker Tilly’s Todd Stokes interviewed on premier business radio webcast about his journey to success in the accounting industry
- With the first quarter of 2017 over, this whitepaper analyzes key data and trends for auto dealerships for first quarter (Q1) 2017 with comparison to Q1 2016.
- Law and policymakers are debating changes to the U.S. tax code, which could usher in a border-adjusted tax (BAT). In a changing environment the first manufacturers to adapt will be the winners.
- While the recently passed Multistate Tax Compact amendment made changes to the definition of apportionable income and receipts (sales) and removed the recommendation for use of three-factor apportionment, a noteworthy change for professional service firms is the modification to the regulations adopting “market-based sourcing” of receipts.
- Previous Next