- In an excerpt from Private Equity Craves Specialty Food Companies, panelists from our recent panel discussion detail current trends and characteristics that attracted them to the food and beverage industry.
- As demand for food and commodities continues to rise, the impact on agricultural cooperatives throughout the country is leading to consolidation. This is setting the stage for increased merger and acquisition activity.
- New partnership audit regulations require all partnerships to review and change their partnership agreements as well as perform an ASC 740 review of their transactions.
- An electric utility’s strategy should include its approach to sustainability. SASB standards encourage uniform reporting for sustainability strategy and current and future spending.
- Extensive new disclosures are needed under the changes made to the requirements for short-duration contracts accounting.
- Previous Next