- The best-prepared organizations are shifting their cybersecurity strategies from focusing on outright prevention to implementing an effective breach response plan – one that quickly detects breaches and limits the damage once confirmed.
- A critical requirement for any cybersecurity management program is verifying the effectiveness of established controls. Organizations should evaluate their security controls to determine whether the cybersecurity controls are operating as intended.
- Bylaws should govern how a cooperative operates. However, too often business evolves faster than bylaws.
- New revenue recognition standards will have specific considerations for software and technology companies.
- The behavioral health industry has seen growing consolidation as strategic and financial buyers seek to capitalize on significant industry fragmentation and demand that currently outstrips supply.
- Previous Next