- Baker Tilly completed Phase 1 of the revenue recognition assessment for an enterprise software company, provides project-based software in the government contracting and services industries.
- Gloria Atika took the time to share important insights for craft brewers across the country in the August-September 2017 edition of Beverage Master magazine.
- Jack McCraine took the time to share important insights for craft brewers across the country in the June-July 2017 edition of Beverage Master magazine.
- During the NAIC Summer 2017 National Meeting, the Cybersecurity Working Group passed the Insurance Data Security Model Law in addition to the SAPWG adopting and exposing various revisions, including bonds, cash flow, leases, fair value, derivatives and more.
- Organizations must understand their exposure to cyber threats in order to define processes for the acceptance and/or transfer of risk and then leverage a systematic, objective framework to define, evaluate and determine the disposition of any credible threats to data and information.
- Previous Next