- Wisconsin's new law may make unclaimed property audits less aggressive for holders, but might also signal a ramping up of these types of audits.
- The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) issued new FAQs regarding its customer due diligence (CDD) rule to help identify the core owners of their legal entity customers.
- The founder and owner of American Provenance realized he needed additional capital in order to achieve the company's current growth trajectory and hired Baker Tilly Capital to find outside institutional funding.
- In this article, featured in Construction Executive, Baker Tilly's Rob Nowak explores how the implementation of the soft science of organizational management integrated with appropriate financial controls can ensure profitable job execution.
- As the legal industry continues to rapidly evolve in 2018, how well are your law firm partners’ embracing enviable change for success?
- Previous Next