- Catch up on what organizations are now facing from states and municipalities when it comes to net operating losses, nexus, partnership audits, state transfer pricing and other issues.
- Baker Tilly discusses the potential end to the deferral of tax on offshore earnings as well as final, proposed and temporary regulations that will have an enduring effect on U.S. companies doing business globally.
- With states still trying to increase revenues, they are becoming even more creative and aggressive with their avenues for collection.
- An estate plan is only a first step; compliance with that plan may help it to survive a challenge on audit. Baker Tilly notes some of the perils and pitfalls of common estate planning techniques.
- In Baker Tilly’s 2017 year-end tax letter, our professionals offer insights into what recent tax reform legislation means to individuals and businesses.
- Previous Next