- GSA implemented a rollout of one of the most important regulatory changes in recent history for Federal Supply Schedule contractors, learn more about the OLM rule and what to expect.
- The Treasury Department issued proposed regulations meant to clarify the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act’s section 199A and its qualified business income deduction.
- CMS released a final rule that reinstates $10.4 billion in risk adjustment payments to exchange insurers after halting the program earlier this month due to a court decision. Learn more.
- Learn how predictive analytics represents a new tool for businesses eager to modernize their customer care strategy and use data patterns to discover potential issues before they even occur.
- B2B & B2C organizations communicate through multiple avenues everyday. Learn why creating one, unanimous voice is paramount to improving customer care.
- Previous Next