- In the past, healthcare data has been leveraged to create strategies at a macro level, but health plans are trying to use this individual data to create more valuable experiences for their members.
- An international denim fabrics manufacturer received more than $6.9 million in incentive funding, which completed the financing for the new facility construction project.
- TRI Holdings, LLC was hired to develop a new corporate headquarters facility for Duluth Trading Company and brought Baker Tilly Capital in to help deliver a comprehensive capital structure to bring the project to life.
- Though “megadeals” are highly publicized, projects of all sizes provide an optimistic outlook on future job creation and secondary economic growth. Watch this on-demand webinar to learn how your project can take advantage of available credits and incentives.
- This webinar highlights a discussion between Baker Tilly’s healthcare economists and Jim Cross, Former VP of National Medical Policy and Operations at Aetna.
- Previous Next