- A state insurance department successfully completed a coordinated examination in an unexpectedly short timeframe with the help of Baker Tilly.
- An international insurance group domiciled in New York identifies gaps and develops a compliance roadmap with the NYS DFS Cybersecurity Regulation and the NIST Cybersecurity Framework with the help of Baker Tilly.
- A large U.S. health insurer was able to identify gaps and improve its risk management plan by conducting a targeted cybersecurity examination with the help of Baker Tilly.
- Baker Tilly launches its inaugural issue of the Tax Reform Progress Report with updates on such topics as qualified improvement property rules, meals and entertainment expenses, accounting method changes for rental real estate and repatriation tax deadlines.
- Municipalities who must continue providing constituent services despite decreasing populations should consider conducting an operational/organizational review and options for consolidating services.
- Previous Next