- There were 154 transactions that closed in the Philadelphia regional market during the third quarter of 2017, an increase of approximately 7.7 percent from the 143 closed transactions in the prior quarter.
- Successful sales compensation models match the incentive to the desired sales behavior. Here are 4 ways to elicit desired sales behaviors and maximize your sales compensation ROI.
- Baker Tilly’s cybersecurity specialists explain important steps you and your business should take to safeguard critical social media and other information before making it publicly available. More importantly, learn methods to assess your overall exposure, determine vulnerabilities and help reduce your attack surface on social media.
- Groundwork should be laid before a storm ever comes, but when one is on the way a construction management team should follow these key steps to ensure a fair and accurate reimbursement for any damage.
- A midsize Midwestern city needed an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system with fully integrated modules that enhanced reporting abilities and reduced reconciliation time.
- Previous Next