- 2017 brought companies doing business in Pennsylvania a number of tax-related changes, affecting the state’s sales and use tax and corporate net income tax, as well as Philadelphia’s credits and incentives program, among other areas.
- Download our article, Transforming your institution for long-term sustainability and strategic growth, to learn impactful solutions based on our work across the industry.
- There were 53 transactions that closed in the Pittsburgh regional market during the fourth quarter of 2017, an increase of approximately 12.8 percent from the prior quarter.
- During this on-demand webinar, Baker Tilly and A.V. Powell & Associates focus on the recently released ASC 606 draft implementation guidance for continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs).
- There were 52 reported food and beverage M&A transactions that closed during the fourth quarter of 2017 with an aggregate deal value of $5.1 billion.
- Previous Next