- The second topic in this webinar series reviews the concepts for common transition scenarios as well as explores the benefits, challenges and other considerations for each ownership structure.
- The Treasury Department and IRS provided final regulations for electing out of the centralized partnership audit regime.
- An East Coast joint action agency prepares electric retail cost of service and rate design studies for its member municipal electric utilities utilizing a Baker Tilly rate model.
- Austin Business Journal shares how the Central Texas Food bank financed a new 135,000-square-foot facility with New Market Tax Credits program.
- Upon deciding it was necessary to sell its business assets, Magnolia Brewing approached Baker Tilly Capital to develop and implement a competitive transaction process to ensure maximum value and an optimal transaction structure.
- Previous Next