- What does the most significant overhaul of the tax code since 1986 mean to you and your tax and estate planning?
- The Energy Efficient Commercial Buildings Tax Deduction, included in Internal Revenue Code Section 179D, is commonly called the Commercial Building Deduction or the 179D deduction.
- The 45L tax credit, which provides eligible contractors with a $2,000 tax credit for each energy efficient dwelling unit, has been retroactively extended through the end of 2017. Use our qualification form to see if your project is eligible.
- A new act requires Pennsylvania businesses and not-for-profits to withhold state personal income tax from non-employee compensation to nonresident individuals and certain single-member LLCs if amount paid is $5,000 or more in a year.
- Baker Tilly’s tax-exempt organization professionals provide insight into the numerous direct changes to tax-exempt entity taxation during this webinar.
- Previous Next