- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act makes keeping a log of your activities more important than ever. New IRC section 199A requires taxpayers to prove the amount of time they spend on qualified trades or businesses. Get started with this sample log.
- The Treasury Department issued proposed regulations pertaining to code section 199A of the TCJA, providing some clarity on a number of key areas that could impact food and beverage companies.
- Baker Tilly and Ontario Systems discuss how to increase employee productivity and effectiveness through revenue cycle innovation.
- There were 230 reported healthcare M&A transactions that closed during the second quarter of 2018, with an aggregate reported deal value of $26.3 billion. Of these transactions, 42 were middle-market transactions with a reported aggregate deal value of $6.5 billion.
- There were 51 reported food and beverage M&A transactions that closed during the second quarter of 2018, with an aggregate reported deal value of $78.2 billion.
- Previous Next