- A recent Fitch Ratings report showed a decline in operating margins for nonprofit hospitals for the second year.
- A recent analysis found healthcare organizations faced more than 2,149 data breaches between 2010 and 2017.
- Congress passes ‘minibus bill’ to increase funding for opioid abuse treatment and more.
- CMS proposed a rule that would reduce providers’ administrative burdens by streamlining Medicare’s conditions of participation (CoP), conditions for coverage and other compliance activities. Learn more.
- Current accounting, financial, and business trends and updates for the food and beverage industry
- Previous Next