- Anonymous hotlines and tip-reporting structures are useless if informants don’t trust them. Here’s how to earn back their trust, take them seriously and transform tips into fraud examinations.
- A lawsuit was filed to reverse the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid’s (CMS) cuts for 340B drug program.
- New York-based health system Ellis Medicine’s mental health clinic announces new outpatient treatment facility that will include hospital resources in a “living room” environment.
- Seven health systems announced the launch of Civica Rx, a nonprofit generic drug company aimed at providing quality generic drugs at an affordable cost.
- Skilled nursing facilities saw a record low occupancy rate in the second quarter of 2018 according to the National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care.
- Previous Next