- When planning a new facility, accessing public incentives can help your company to leverage capital and receive a higher return of your investment.
- The rapidly emerging fintech industry with the traditional and well-established banking industry in the United States was recently accelerated by two key releases from the U.S. Treasury.
- Baker Tilly international tax specialists, Ian Halligan and Lynette Stolarzyk, analyze the Sec. 962 election to possibly defer tax until a later actual repatriation of corresponding Sec. 962 E&P.
- Baker Tilly international tax specialist, Mayra Pena and Richard Shapland, reassess the tax benefits of IC-DISCs due to tax rate differential changes under tax reform in the AICPA Tax Adviser.
- A real estate investment management company hired Baker Tilly to review and enhance their internal controls and processes for managing third-party agreements.
- Previous Next