- During this webinar you will hear about both public and private companies that have been affected and receive both a process and legal point of view.
- Understanding the requirements of donor advised funds, charitable organization can mitigate tax and regulation risks.
- A welcome relief for small not-for-profits, Form 1023-EZ will make it easy for a large majority of charity organizations to apply for tax-exempt status.
- Effective project controls are an organization’s best construction risk mitigation strategy. Through a series of case studies, we illustrate effective and ineffective project control scenarios and how to verify that the project controls environment is performing as expected.
- Properly allocating and recording direct and indirect expenses provides charitable organizations with accurate performance ratios.
- Previous Next