- Regulated public utilities can use GASB 62 to match revenue recognition with the designed recovery of costs or establishing rate stabilization.
- Second article in a series of tax reform insights for contractors, partner Rob Nowak discusses qualified business income (QBI) deductions under tax reform.
- This easy to use sample disclosures document includes both U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and Statutory accounting standards for insurance companies.
- Baker Tilly’s interactive discussion of our Contract Management Survey and some common missteps to avoid when preparing cost/price proposals
- Baker Tilly’s interactive discussion of Compliance Hacks: Tips, skills, and facts that improve compliance awareness, productivity and efficiency.
- Previous Next