- Companies that do business in multiple states should be aware of a new trend resulting in apportionment changes.
- GSA’s transition to a single, consolidated Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) for Professional Services is currently underway and expected to be complete in late 2015.
- The proposed GSAR rule would create a transactional data reporting clause to improve GSA’s ability to conduct meaningful price analysis and more efficiently/effectively validate fair and reasonable pricing on FSS and non-FSS vehicles. It would also allow government buyers to compare prices prior to placing an order.
- The reintroduction of the Stop Corporate Inversions Act (H.R. 415) in the House by Sander Levin and Lloyd Doggett seeks to modify the definition of inverted domestic corporations under section 7874.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) released its proposed payment rate changes and expects the actual revenue change for Medicare Advantage will see positive growth. In addition, calculations for determining star ratings for nursing homes were modified in mid-February.
- Previous Next