- This bi-monthly healthcare update provides information on the following recent activities: CMS's final methodology for its Dialysis Facility Compare (DFC) Star Ratings Program, congressional committee leadership changes, Medicare reimbursements for hospitals, and repealing the SGR formula.
- Year-end planning and compliance for payroll and employment taxes are complex and overwhelming. Controllers, CFOs, CPAs, HR associates, and other financial and operational resources in every organization are faced with managing reporting requirements and timelines and staying current on ever-changing regulations.
- SOC 2 report gives stakeholders a better understanding of controls and increases your customer’s confidence.
- Techniques of hacktavists, organized crime, and foreign governments are inevitably producing data breaches that are more complex and impactful. Learn how forensic accounting can connect the dots in data breach cases.
- We welcome the opportunity to provide feedback to the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) in connection with the Enhancing Audit Quality Initiative (EAQI). Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Baker Tilly) is committed to audit quality and believes the delivery of high quality audits not only serves the public trust but enhances the value that we provide to our clients.
- Previous Next