- As a result of the due diligence procedures performed by Baker Tilly, the client was able to better understand the risks and opportunities the company provided and was able to make adjustments to the structure to protect his interests.
- This ERM webinar takes you into the practical application of establishing a formal ERM program in your not-for-profit organization.
- GSA Federal Supply Schedule contractors must understand their obligations and the potential risks and inherent limitations of GSA’s ever-changing systems and paperless processes. Article published in NCMA’s Contract Management magazine.
- Over the course of the last year, GSA has announced several changes to the Contractor Assistance Visits (CAVs) performed by its Industrial Operations Analysts (IOAs).
- As Department of Labor (DOL) investigations become more frequent and aggressive, especially for construction contractors, it’s more crucial than ever to understand subtle complexities of complying with prevailing wage laws. Understanding how Davis Bacon Act (DBA) and Service Contract Act (SCA) violations occur is the first step in preventing them.
- Previous Next