- In a recent test of the ICD-10 system, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services showed that the rejection rate for claims would increase from 3 to 19 percent if the coding system were implemented today. On the hill, the House Ways and Means Committee recently passed four pieces of healthcare related bills. Read more to stay on pulse.
- Proposed regulations revise the scope and definition of internal use software, making it easier to determine what qualifies for the R&D credit.
- Two new revenue procedures mean major modifications for accounting method changes.
- Baker Tilly successfully assists family-owned dealership client to execute the buyout and restructuring process, including succession planning for future operations.
- The new general requirements of Uniform Guidance and five methods of procurement most closely follow the previous OMB Circular 102, Grants and Cooperative Agreements with State and Local Governments.
- Previous Next