- In this update, you will read a summary of the MedPAC 2016 payment rate and programmatic recommendations for inpatient and outpatient hospitals as well for ambulatory surgical centers.
- On April 1, 2015, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) voted to propose a one-year deferral of the effective date of the new revenue recognition standard, Accounting Standards Update (ASU) No. 2014-09, Revenue from Contracts with Customers (Topic 606), for both public and private entities.
- A Fortune 500 company retained Baker Tilly’s expertise to navigate an OIG audit and assist with responding to whistleblower allegations.
- On March 26, Superintendent Benjamin Lawsky of the New York Department of Financial Services (NY DFS) issued a letter spelling out a requirement for insurers to provide information related to their cybersecurity programs by April 27. The letter states that the information requested will be used to perform a risk assessment for future inspection activities. The short response time may indicate the great sense of urgency and importance that the State of New York is placing on this initiative.
- Student retention is a complex issue that begins with student recruitment and extends through matriculation; it includes both the student’s academic and non-academic experience. View this webinar to learn more about increasing student retention rates.
- Previous Next