- Prior to the closing of the deal, certain outside directors were indicted by the US government and charged with numerous counts of fraud, misappropriation of assets, and obstruction of justice, as well as other charges related to business dealings outside of the bank. Baker Tilly was engaged to help determine the degree of involvement and influence the subject directors may have had on the bank’s operations and financial condition.
- Baker Tilly helps counsel for the buyer to quantify the lost profits associated with an alleged breach of the non-compete provision following an acquisition.
- Baker Tilly leveraged its healthcare industry experience to analyze and quantify lost profits arising from alleged breaches of seller’s representations and warranties associated with an acquisition.
- Baker Tilly prepared damages rebuttal analysis, which presented alternative theories of damages, to help television and internet-based media company defend itself.
- Baker Tilly provides expert report and deposition testimony to help manufacturer settle matter before trial.
- Previous Next