- CMS proposes a rule that would change the Medicare and Medicaid Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program EHR reporting period in 2015 to a 90-day period aligned with the calendar year.
- The National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT) held their annual REITWise conference in Phoenix, Ariz. The latest accounting, tax, and economic issues impacting real estate investment trusts (REITs) were addressed over the course of the conference. Highlights from some of the committee meetings and sessions are summarized.
- Each government is unique in its public needs, structure, and plans, and your fund balance levels should reflect those factors.
- On a quarterly basis, Baker Tilly conducts a benchmarking study of auto dealerships. This white paper summarizes key data as of and for the quarter ended March 31, 2015.
- In a recent Deltek webinar, titled, “Compliance Check-in: A guide to Service Contract Act (SCA) & Davis Bacon Act (DBA) Compliance”, Baker Tilly Government Contractor advisors discussed multiple facets of the SCA & DBA acts.
- Previous Next