- Few topics in finance garner as much attention – and varied opinion – as mortgage finance reform. Observers on both sides of the aisle agree that steps are needed to delimit GSE involvement and attendant taxpayer exposure, but that consensus usually disappears when debate turns to specific measures for reform.
- A 1.1 percent increase in payment rates is to begin in October 2016 for acute-care facilities that are successful participants in the Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) Program and are also meaningful users of Electronic Health Records (EHRs). Read more to stay on the pulse of healthcare.
- Practical tips were developed by HHS OIG, the Association of Healthcare Internal Auditors, the American Health Lawyers Association, and the Health Care Compliance Association to help hospital governing boards with their compliance plan oversight obligations.
- Baker Tilly's insurance industry specialists discuss if captive insurance companies could be a solution for your organization.
- Medicare announces clarifications to home health payments instructing physicians, non-physician practitioners, and home healthcare companies how to submit claims for home healthcare services provided to Medicare patients for episodes beginning on or after January 1, 2015.
- Previous Next