- Dan Schwarz, co-owner of Lift Bridge Brewing Co., talks about what influenced their decision to work with Baker Tilly’s craft brewery team.
- We are pleased to have the opportunity to provide feedback to the Financial Accounting Foundation (FAF) with respect to the Private Company Council (PCC). At Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) we have strong support for the PCC and its efforts to date in improving financial reporting for the users of private company financial statements.
- The legislative update in Baker Tilly’s 2015 midyear tax letter discusses the status of tax reform, proposed changes to liability allocation rules, and the extender tax provisions.
- A discussion on the impact of passive activity rules that, in the right circumstances, may allow taxpayers to avoid the 3.8 percent net investment income tax on certain income.
- This discussion provides an overview of proposed international and US tax reform aimed at addressing harmful global tax competition and corporate tax inversion.
- Previous Next