- On July 9, 2015, the FASB approved its April 2015 proposal to defer the effective date of ASU No. 2014-09, Revenue from Contracts with Customers, for all entities for one year. Entities will, however, be allowed to apply the new standard as of the original effective dates set out in the standard. This article examines the revenue recognition standard and explains why the FASB granted an extension.
- We are pleased to have the opportunity to provide feedback to the AICPA Assurance Services Executive Committee (ASEC) Trust Information Integrity Task Force's Privacy Working Group with respect to its recent Proposed Revision of Trust Services Principles and Criteria for Security, Availability, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality, and Privacy.
- A growing law firm felt the need to top grade its finance talent. Baker Tilly Executive Search specialists helped determine the level of talent required and located a finance executive for the role.
- Executive search specialists help a not-for-profit hospital system find a president to lead the organization’s strategic initiatives and meet the needs and expectations of the physician team.
- Today’s fiscal reality forces government administrators to take a hard look at spending, but can cutting important functions like HR cost your government more in the long run?
- Previous Next