- On July 9, 2015, the Federal Accounting Standards Board (FASB) voted to defer the effective date of the new revenue recognition requirements ASU 2014-09 Revenue from Contracts with Customers (Topic 606) for one year. With this additional time, there are several ways software and technology companies can continue to prepare for the changes.
- Risk, compliance, and technology are important factors to consider when performing due diligence for government contractors.
- Following the King v. Burwell decision, where the Supreme Court ruled taxpayers who purchase health insurance on a federal healthcare marketplace exchange (federal exchange) are entitled to subsidized premium credits, we want to remind you of a few key Affordable Care Act (ACA) items. These reminders are even more important as Congress recently raised the penalty amounts for failure to properly report the required information.
- Learn about preventative and detective controls that companies use to combat misappropriation of assets and accounting financial statement fraud.
- Crowdfunding continues to be a hot topic in the real estate industry, but how does it really work and how it is affecting developers today?
- Previous Next