- The Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal held a panel discussion, featuring three panelists to explore topics about fraud and cybersecurity.
- Data classification is an important first step in establishing a cybersecurity management program, as it allows an organization to make managerial decisions about resource allocation to secure data from unauthorized access.
- In this joint HFMA NJ webinar, Baker Tilly CHNA experts discuss the revised Final Rules for CHNA reporting and ways to build upon your previous CHNA to bring more value to your community and your hospital.
- Captive insurance companies are one tool contractors can use to gain a better understanding of their risks and, potentially, gain cost savings in insurance premiums.
- Subject matter specialists Mike Cullen and Michael Wright discussed cybersecurity challenges unique to non-governmental organizations (NGO) and not-for-profit organizations in a recent live session, including:
- Previous Next