- The European Court of Justice declared the principles of the "Safe Harbor Agreement" to be invalid. The decision has reversed the legal basis for exporting personal data from the EU to the US.
- Credit union aligns internal audit and risk management by working with Baker Tilly’s risk, internal audit, and financial institution specialists.
- Minnesota’s sales and use tax requirements for certain capital equipment purchases have changed. This article addresses what cooperatives and other businesses should know about the new requirements.
- How does the method of recording software development time and costs influence investors or potential buyers?
- The amount of time and cost incurred for software development can be a substantial portion of a technology company’s budget. Should companies record development time and costs as an asset or expense?
- Previous Next