- Learn how to avoid overpaying for joint ownership costs in generating facilities.
- Learn how to keep jobs on time and on budget by analyzing and developing real time controls on complex accounting information such as progress billings, labor hour data and other project records.
- Baker Tilly’s Service Organization Controls (SOC) specialists explained new developments for SOC reports in 2015 in this recent webinar.
- Baker Tilly talks with Bisnow about how real estate investment trusts (REITs) are attractive commercial real estate models as they can bring in large amounts of equity from investors; however, they face many tax rules and regulation requirements. Navigating REIT restrictions can be complicated, but Baker Tilly offers several tips to help REITs handle the rules and reap tax saving benefits.
- Federal agencies are now using data analytics to identify higher risk grantees and flag specific transactions for detailed review, which can result in a more comprehensive audit of your institution. Baker Tilly higher education professionals discuss the challenges and opportunities presented to colleges and universities during these audits and what specifically an institution can do to prepare for the audit and maximize success.
- Previous Next