- The world of recruiting has changed. To maintain a competitive advantage in the "War for Top Talent," organizations must change their strategy about how they recruit new employees.
- Whether your growth strategy anticipates explosive organic growth, global expansion, high-volume recruiting, or high-skill/low-volume recruiting, your talent management strategy will be crucial to achieving your growth objectives.
- University of Scranton’s Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration, Ed Steinmetz, discusses the transformation of the university’s budget approach to bring focus to mission and margin.
- Learn the importance of having a written transition plan for business owners - whether to family members, managers, or a third party.
- Beginning with June 30, 2015 fiscal year ends, units of local governments will be required to implement GASB 68 and GASB 71.
- Previous Next